After investigating and analyzing the existing domestic and foreign feed pelleting and forming equipment, taking into account the different requirements of applicable objects for pelleting feed and the complexity of feed materials, especially considering the features of great hardness and density of pellet feed, Zhengzhou E.P Machinery Co., Ltd. especially designed and manufactured the following ring die pelleting machine, and this equipment has the following advantages in raw material processing:
1. The feeder is driven by a frequency conversion motor, and the feeding capacity can be adjusted to ensure uniform feeding.
2. The optimized conditioner shaft makes the material to be fully mixed and long-time high temperature treatment, and the conditioning effect will be better.
3. The conditioner tank, conditioning shaft, and blades are all made of stainless steel, which is more hygienic, safer, and longer service life. In addition, the improved feed scraper enables the material to be more evenly distributed to the two pressing areas, making the discharge more uniform and the equipment running more smoothly.
4. The gears and pinions are made of high-quality steel. The gear design is optimized on the basis of the original design and gone through advanced processing and heat treatment, which make the gears longer service life and higher transmission efficiency.
5. The transmission system uses imported high-quality bearings, and the components of a bearing is optimized to ensure that the equipment can operate stably for a long time. At the same time, the system equipped with full automatic grease lubrication system that ensures automatically add grease regularly and quantitatively, which saves labor and makes the effect better.
6. The width and speed of the ring die pellet machine is optimized, so that the output of the pellet mill is improved accordingly, and the pellet quality is better. It is also designed with the new double-head spiral die roll gap adjustment structure, which makes the machine convenient and fast to operate.