Many chicken feed pellet mill customers are care about the feed ingredients very much. Some customers may have questions about the feed ingredients problems. Here we collected some knowledges that you may interested in. Hoping these tips can help your animal feed process and the use of pellet machines.
- Wheat bran. The wheat bran is a kind of high-phosphorus and low-calcium feed with a ratio of about 4:1, so animals should stop eat such feed during the treatment of rickets.
- Salt. When treating kidney disease of chicken, stop feeding salt and salt-added compound feed.
- Sulfonamides. When feeding the animal sulfur-containing medicines such as calcium sulfate, sodium sulfate, etc., sulfa should be stopped in time.
- Soybeans. Soybean contains many elements such as calcium and magnesium, but when it is used with tetracycline, oxytetracycline, doxycycline, etc., it is easy to form complexes that are insoluble and difficult to absorb. Therefore, you should stop feeding animals beans and meal feed, when using tetracycline medicine. At the same time, you need to stop feeding lime, bone meal, shell powder, eggshell powder, etc.
- Cottonseed cake. Cottonseed cake affects the absorption and utilization of vitamin A. To prevent vitamin A deficiency, cottonseed cake should be stopped feeding.
- Blood meal. Blood meal contains many protein. Generally, compound feed contains 80% blood meal. However, if Chinese medicine raw rehmannia, rehmannia, multiflorum, pinellia, etc. are used at this stage, blood meal should be stopped.
- Malt. When using prolactin, stop feeding malt, because malt has a milk-returning effect.
- Sorghum. Because tannic acid can decompose sodium bicarbonate and reduce its efficacy, so when sodium bicarbonate is used to prevent and control pig diseases, feeds with more tannins such as sorghum should be stopped.