The lubricating system is an inevitable section of a wood pellet machine. If something wrong with the lubricating part, the wood pellet making machine will not work properly. When a wood pellet machine is working, friction force between the rollers and the mould is large. Thus, it’s necessary to lubricate the wood pellet machine at a fixed period.
So, are there any tips on lubricating a wood pellet machine. Yes, there are. In the following content, E.P will introduce some of the advice to you.
1. Every 48 hours the wood pellet making machine runs, the operator is supposed to lubricate the rollers in time;
2. The main bearing of pellet making machine should be lubricated from time to time;
3. Every month, the operator needs to add lubricating oil on the bearings of the conditioning part and the feeding section;
4. After being used for six months, the oil in the gear box should be changed;
5. Don’t forget to lubricate the cutter holder, which is a daily maintenance. We suggest you should do it every day
The above are some suggestions for lubricating the wood pellet equipment. If you want to know more about how to maintain a wood pellet making machine, you are welcome to contact us for that!